Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pretty Successful So Far

Day 3, and already 240 page views and 8 authors. Strangely though, we have 4 followers. Now 4 followers is pretty normal for day 3, but if we have 8 authors, shouldn't we have at least 8 followers? I'm not going to complain though, because 4 followers is still pretty good for only 3 days running. 

To the other authors, if you have pictures, or video of your houses, just make a post (name of the post can be the name of your house) with the pictures or videos, and I'll include it in the housing gallery. So far we only have pictures of Travis' houses, and my houses. I sent an email to Paige Moonshade asking if I could include her houses in the gallery, but I haven't heard back from her yet. 

There are now 8 housing lessons, starting with the basic tricks, and ending in the more complicated stuff. Be sure to check those out, along with my new page, house ideas. Feel free to use or contribute ideas. 

That's all for now, so Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment