Sunday, August 28, 2011

Late to the Party

            You know, I didn't ask Malorn to let me be here, he asked me. That made me feel special :) until I realized that there were like 7 others, but you know, whatever I guess.

             I'm sure if your reading here, you probably already know who I am, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm Mark Stormhunter, administrator of The Elementalists, co-author of Stormed Youth, and one of the many authors of The Wizard City Protectors. Yeah, I'm everywhere. And now, I'm here! I've actually been on board here for a few days now, but school just started, and I've been busy lately. I don't really have anything to post on today, but I just wanted to make sure you know I'm here ;)

See you in the Spiral!
Happy Gaming!
-Stormhunter

No comments:

Post a Comment