Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winners of the Housing Contest!

The contest is over! Here are the winners!

1st Place winner was....

Vanessa Emeraldglade's "Paradise"!

These next winners chose to send in pictures. They sent a ton of pictures, so I was unable to post all of them. So here's just one picture from each house to kind of show the theme.

2nd Place winner was....

Natalie Crowshard's "Hotel"!
(Picture wouldn't upload correctly).

Third Place winner was....

W.V.S's "Stormy Forest"

Congratulations to all the winners! I've already sent Vanessa's prize (a death house), and I'm working out a time to get W.V.S his treasure card prize (35,000 gold worth). Since Natalie won 100,000 gold worth of treasure cards, it's going to take me a little while to get the money. I'll send her an email when I've got it. Until then, Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

4 comments:

  1. Dang I lost....oh well....I still like my house the best of all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Mackenzie, you didn't lose. You can't lose a contest if you never entered in the first place. I did recieve your email (which you sent a day after this post was published), and replied telling you that you could still win an honorary mention prize. You have yet to send me any pictures or video of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the whole late thing, I had a medical problem in the family. I thought I sent you a video of it. But I guess if I didn't I'll resend it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm happy I at least got 3 place. I worked hard in the Stormy Pet Forest. It took a lot of hard work to get the mountains in place. They kept trapping me. While hilarious to my traitors friends, not the most enjoyable thing for me...

    ReplyDelete