Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hey There

Hi all

It's my2cents from ther blog, my2cents! Some of you might know me as the (in)famous (I wish XD) Chase WillowWeaver or Valkoor WillowWeaver! Malorn Ghostrider very kindly invited me to this blog after seeing my decorated swamp house.

I thought I'd 'kinda' start a segment about making beastmode houses with the WC Wooded Cottage. As you might already know, the Wooded Cottage is the smallest and cheapest house in the game. You can only place a max50 items, so decorating this house can be quite an enjoyable challenge. I'm still thinking of a name, so for now it'll be "WC WC" which stands for Wizard City Wooded Cottage XD. I look forward to a great time with you all here at Housing101! Below are some pics of an example of a 'WC WC Project.'

Chase~

 



 



 



Cya later!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment