Monday, September 5, 2011

Blaze Shadowhorn In The House!!!

HELLLLOOOOO WIZARDS!!!

Blaze Shadowhorn here and guess what.... I am now a contributor/author for Housing101!!!  Now for those of you who don't know me, I am a level 60 Thaumaturge (Ice).

 I run the blog mywizard101site.blogspot.com.  I just hit 100 followers on it (WOOT WOOT!) and now I am going to hold a humungo ginormous contest! The prizes will be a w101 gift card, lots of codes, and cards. I am really excited about this XD Also my wizaversary is in 7 days!!! I can't wait!!! If you want to enter for the contest, you have to be following my blog.

Also I am the head of the Wizard City Protectors (WCP) along with Edward Lifegem. I am the one who runs the WCP blog. You can find it at wizardcityprotectors.blogspot.com.  Please follow it and show your support for the WCP.

I am also the host of the podcast Spiral Live along with Nicholas Lionrider. It is an amazing podcast (as told to us by others) and we really would love to see you in our audience. Our next episode is in 5 days, Saturday September 10, 2011. Episode 3 will be the first episode to include the introduction song made for us by The Friendly Necromancer XD You can view the livestream here and our awesomely awesome website here. We hope to see you in the chat room and please leave us a comment on our website saying how you like the show or the site.

I also am a contributor/author for the Bloggers of the Spiral. It is an amazing blog where lots of Wizards from the community contribute with posts galore. You can find the blog here.


Anyways, now that you know a little about me, I hope to write some good posts for this blog :) I am the official housing person for (Sophia Silverhearts) Spiral Explorers. You should check out my houses some time XD

You can contact me at the following:
Facebook - Blaze Shadowhorn
Twitter - @BlazeShadowhorn
YouTube - mywizard101site
Email - mywizard101site@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my post :)
-Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment