Thursday, September 8, 2011

Who says I can't drive an automobile and shower in W101?

Talon Thunderblade in the housing territory. I bought the Sunken Palace with my gold this morning at 7:00. And I have to say, I was tired. Wait! I really was impressed on how much effort KI has put into this house. It is sweet. MASSIVE. Aside from the con of not placing things on water (inside), you have to be creative of where and how you put stuff. Now, I'm not going to give a lot of my decorations yet. I will once I get into mid-stage. Anyway, the SP is so full of aquatic surroundings (exterior). I really like the Calypso ship and the other houses/stores. Oh, and the "blue" of the water may dislodge...

Right! This my underwater kingdom. Welcome!

I need to take shower. Luckily, no one was here, but me.

I'm missing my neck, which concludes my head hovering.

Then prancing in Basilica. Wait, that's weird... I was at my kingdom. Now here?

 A seahorse! Get it? It's under the sea, and it's a horse.

I drive a car.


And I'm stuck.

*glares*

Nostrils of a seahorse...

All hands on deck!

Did you know? There's an anvil! I was surprised that they had anvils.

Shark+Whale=Whale Shark
A whale shark is actually a real animal.
I hope you enjoyed this post of telluric aquatic illusions.
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

1 comment:

  1. The whale shark is actually a shark though. Hmm, I wonder if there's such thing as a shark whale....

    ReplyDelete