Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Maze of Secrets

Hi, it's Travis TitanThief of The Potions Cabinet. I have only posted on here a few times so let me give it another go. 
There are many rumors about my maze, many bloggers have attempted it but failed. I would say about 15 people out of 60 have completed it. The others get so angry or run out of time and leave. I have yet to complete tha maze without cheating.Here is the Maze Of Secrets.
The maze begins with you trying to get inside....

...you soon learn it's not that easy.

Avoid the deadly traps.

And travel down perilous paths.

Solve intriguing puzzles.

Take a break in a trap.

Pick one...one is your doom the other is safety....or are they both traps...

No cheating 

That's not an entrance nor an exit...

The inside features no seeing anything.....

It only gets harder....

and harder...

Pick one yet again

My favorite part is the tightrope of death...

You have a 1/9999999999999 chance of beating this in one try

Don't fall into a trap on the tightrope....

Wherever the maze leads you there is no escape muhhahahahahahah.
You can contact me on my site to try!
Hope to see you soon muhahahahah

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I tried the maze. Oh that was embarassing. I couldn't get past the first part. XD

    ReplyDelete