Saturday, July 21, 2012

Change of Leadership

After briefly checking back on the community, I have decided that Vanessa Emeraldglade/Jack is Awesome would be a better choice as Admin, as he is the only one posting on the. Also, to help get this blog back on it's feet, I will resume accepting applications for new authors, and houses for the gallery. I will also be back in the question answering business, and will try to help bring this blog back up to date (from what I've heard, there are quite a few new houses and items now). Happy House Decorating! -Malorn

6 comments:

  1. I may be lurking around some blogs a bit, but I probably won't be posting or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you again, Malorn! We missed you ^.^

    Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this isn't happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s very good content for me! Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content. Please keep sharing.

    Student Flat in New York.

    ReplyDelete