Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fine Dining

Time for another update on the restaurant! At the entrance there's a ring of hedges. But what's that above you?

I floated a fountain above the hedges, it looks really cool from below.

The hedge circle now looks like a hut of some sort.


From there, you see even more hedges. There are a few parts in the hedges, for the outside dining areas.



Here's the dining area for those who want to eat in a quiet, peaceful setting.

I don't know who I want to play the piano. I might make a mannequin play it (I crafted my first one yesterday), or I might make a King Parsley.

Further down the path is a crossroads.

Fruit Stand (This is another option for my mannequin. I also thought about putting him in the hedge circle, to be a greeter).

Soon to be the underwater dining area.

And the band/bar.

The waiters are king parsleys.

The band grew to mature a few days ago. It's a bit of a challenge keeping them alive, trying to fight off the rank 5 pests, while still maintaining a second garden at another house.


Grand entrance to the inside.

Fountains on both sides of the stairs make this entrance more interesting.


And inside. Here's the waiting area, I haven't changed anything to this part.

Or this part.

But I've made lots of changes here. As you can see, I've made booths!

I don't really like the table color, but it was the only table I could find that had the right width.

I also made a spiral staircase to the second floor!


And here's the second floor! Tables are located in each corner.


Then there's the balcony (the waiter has to grow up a little though).

Be sure to check out The Gallery, there are a lot of new housing creations in there!
Until next time,
Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I'm surprised the outside hasn't reached its limit! Great house! I love the booths!
    -Vanessa EmeraldGlade (The computer is having a cookie malfunction or something so I can't post on my account)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outside is currently at around 175/250, so it's getting close. I still haven't done anything to the right side of the house though, so by the time I'm done it will definitely have reached the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you float the staircase?? I saw it on wizard weekly too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fairly simple. Just float a large carpet (see lesson 3), and lay the broken planks on the carpet. If the planks are too big, attach a small carpet to the planks (see lesson 1), and put the carpet on the larger carpet.

    ReplyDelete